CELEBRATION: I Love Yarn Day--October 14, 2011--Here--Party--Giveaways--CAL

Amy

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not completely happy with this hat but it gives me some good ideas for his next one. He loves it. I need to do a few more increase rounds at the top and make the bottom a little tighter. He likes it though.

post-48941-135897703766_thumb.jpg

post-48941-135897703769_thumb.jpg

Not completely happy with this hat but it gives me some good ideas for his next one. He loves it. I need to do a few more increase rounds at the top and make the bottom a little tighter. He likes it though.

The receiver is happy, that's what counts!

I like the colors. It looks good for a guys' hat. :yes

Well, I gave up on my BCA scarf. I don't have enough cotton yarn. So now I have a purty dish cloth! I haven't crocheted enough to guesstimate the amount of yarn usage yet. But generally, I OVER buy. So I have enough "scrap" yarn to make a bunch of scrap-ghans!

Oh.. I like it!!!!

:heart

:mug

I was up watching movies and crochet till after 5 am...... :) I've been up and about for a bit now but had to get the baby fed and put a movie in for him (Ninja Turtles :) ) Had to do some cleaning and get all set up for today :) I've been trying to catch up on the posts and wonder how I'll get any crocheting done while I read along lol. Anyway, I'm on page 26 now and wanted to make sure and say congrats to robyn and cshort!!! I'll post some pics when I get all caught up. Oh, and everyone: I love all the projects!!! :)

Thanks for the compliments. My son picked out the colors yesterday out of some scrap I had. Now on to the next project. :) I just refilled my :mug and picked some yarn and a pattern out for a friendship square!

GIVEAWAY #3

Time: 1:00 to 2:30 PM CDT (2:00 to 3:30 PM EDT)

What: 4 different digital patterns. We'll select one winner for each pattern.

Simply Spiraled Throw from Carlinda. Here's a link to her Ravelry store.

IMG_0351.jpg

CP Chill Buster Scarves from Katchkan. Here's a link to her website.

IMG_0349.JPG

CP Pineapple Confections Afghan from Katchkan. Here's a link to her website.

IMG_0348.jpg

Gathered Tortoise Shells bag from teakaycee. Here's a link to her website.

gatheredtortoisebag.jpg

How to Enter: Click here to go to entry form. (You will only be able to access form during the time listed above.)

IMG_0350.jpg

I need to pick your creative brains.

We do a road rally every year and this year we are going as Alvin and the Chipmunks. Anyway I want to try to make some chipmunk cheeks. Can anyone give me any ideas? :think

Here we go--

Oh, that's pretty!!! :applause

Nicely done! :clap

Congrats on the win, cshort!!! :D Enjoy!!

Oooo I can't wait to see what the patterns are. I talked MIL into taking me to Joann's while the kids are asleep and my hubby and FIL are here to watch them when they wake up. Which means I need to go get dressed :D

I think this is so exciting. What a way to spend the day! Just got home from my knitting/crochet group at the church. That's my special way to celebrate, is to be with my yarnie friends.

:manyheart

Archived