CELEBRATION: I Love Yarn Day--October 14, 2011--Here--Party--Giveaways--CAL

Amy

Yeah!!!!:clap It's time for the party:party to begin. Let the :party party begin. I hope everyone has a fun but safe day for the ones who have to leave their homes. I will be at home all day as I am most days but just won't be on the computer :compute all day as hubby will be on it a good part of the day. So while he is on it I will be :crocheting and drinking :mug coffee. :jumpyay:woo:jumpyay

Crochet and coffee -- I like how you party!!!

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Yarn Day!!!!:crocheting:hook:yay:cheer

I am working on a Turkey Boy pattern DH bought for me for my Thanksgiving box. I also have to finish a Mrs. Santa outfit for the 18" doll. She needs buttons and some trim.

I am home today so I will be checking in on the fun.

I think I may learn a new stitch today!

Oh that sounds fun! I think I might have to try that too! Which one are you going for? I'm leaning toward crocodile stitch.

I have 2 scarves in progress right now, along with 2 baby blankets. I have requests for hats & scarves for some family members...

Oh the decisions!

Probably going to work on the 2 in progress scarves first and foremost. Then, if time permits (they're both about half done already) I'll be brave and start a new project!

:yay I wish every day was I :heart:yarn Day!

Happy "I Love Yarn" Day, everyone!! :yay

:yay I've already been up & working! I actually finished a round ripple yesterday so I finished weaving in the ends this morning! :yay

My kids & I have a mini field trip this morning, but after that, we're coming back home & I'm going to work on my project for my harvest yarn swap! I've also got a handbag that I would like to finish as well as start a set of coasters that I would like to make for the house. So, lots planned for today! Can't wait! :yay

Happy Yarn Day everyone. Hopefully I will get my new kits today, so I can work on them.

If not, I am working on a new tote.

Have fun today.:hook

OOOH a Tampa Doll tote!?!? *drools*

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I began daydreaming about your lovely totes!

Happy Yarn Day! :cheer I had planned on joining in when I got home from work today. Unfortunately that's not going to happen :( I had forgot that I have a "hen" party this evening and hubby is taking me out to dinner before I go. I'll be sure to check back in but it won't be until late this evening. :angry

I finished my scarf last night that I had planned on working on tonight so :clap to me for getting that done! I'll be thinking of you all today! Have fun! :hug

:yarnHappy I Love Yarn day!!!!:yarn

I'm getting my stuff set up here and will be joining you all day! :yay

off to get my coffee...............be back in a minute! :hook

:heart

:mug

Hooray! :yay It's I Love Yarn Day! :yay I've been working on one of the prayer shawls and have it 2/3 down now. It's in a lovely shade of purple in Homespun. Hope to have it finished up by later today. I'll be checking in frequently and drinking hot tea and/or cocoa to stay warm. It's chilly here in north Georgia today.

I'll be in most the day, checking whats happening. I have to run to town for a time later. Till then getting my kinect workout in and reading post in down time. I did start and half complete my scarf last night so hope to get it done today and another started. :yes

I had a change in plans, too. I was digging through my tote, looking for the yarn I was going to use for the scarf, and found 2 UFO's, a hat and a scarf (that don't match.) I think I'll work on them, rather than start something new.

Happy Yarn Day, Villagers! I'm so glad to hear everyone is starting to have fun already. :clap

I'll post our first giveaway in the next few minutes.

Hi everyone ! I'm heading up to the preschool for my youngest DD's conference and also for my nephews (Katiebug's DS). I have yarn and hook on hand well in a crocheted little tote I made. I'll be posting pics on my FB as I can't send the link to here till I get back.

I have RHSS in French country and an I hook :).

See u all soon

We will be giving several different items away at random times throughout the day today. Keep checking back with this thread to see what is currently on offer.

One winner will be selected at random (using the random number generator at random.org) from all valid entries for each giveaway.

Eligibility Requirements:

You must be at least 18 years old to enter.

You must be a registered Crochetville member. If you're not yet a member, go here to register a free account: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/register.php.

Giveaways are open to members who live outside the United States.

Giveaways are void where prohibited by law.

Entry Rules:

You may enter as many individual giveaways as you wish throughout the day.

You may enter each individual giveaway only once.

If you enter a particular giveaway more than once, all entries for that giveaway will be void.

You will be asked to include your mailing address with your entry. This is only to make it easier for us to send out prizes. Your personal information will not be shared with any other party and will be deleted when the giveaways are over and all prizes have been mailed out.

If you live outside the United States, just put "----" in any address box that doesn't apply to you, and use the International address box to give us any additional information we may need.

How to Enter:

Click here to go to the entry form.You will only be able to submit entries during announced giveaway times. Form will be closed to entries at all other times.

Archived