Bing Commercial -- Krochet Kids Int'l

awesome! (did you notice the hat at the start, before you hit play, though? it looks knit! :heehee)

I vaguely recall hearing about these guys some years ago...don't remember where though...maybe CW mag? :)

They have been getting a lot of air time lately and I saw one special on them. It is really awesome what they are trying to do. If the women really do find a way to make a living selling their hats, that will be so great.

Can't believe they have a KNIT hat at the very beginning of their video! Are they also teaching knitting or are they buying some of the knit hats for "show?"

I also saw this on tv a few weeks ago. In the link that AngelRoseLite has they do show quickly one of the guys crocheting, so I will give the knit hat a pass. I was happy that crochet was getting some exposure too.

I hadn't paid attention to the hat in the screen shot. lol. Good catch! I don't know how the video ended up on my post because I thought I had only inserted the link, but it's even better.

Sorry, that was me! I went in and embedded the youtube video code, thinking it would be nice if people could just see the video right here.

Anybody can embed Youtube videos using our regular old BB code functions. If you ever need to know how, as you're typing a post, scroll all the way down to the very bottom of the page. There will be a link for BB code is on. Click that link, and scroll to the bottom of that page for instructions on how to embed a Youtube video.

• 1 month later...
awesome! (did you notice the hat at the start, before you hit play, though? it looks knit! :heehee)

I vaguely recall hearing about these guys some years ago...don't remember where though...maybe CW mag? :)

Maybe its tunisian crochet. I'm trying to make a pair of mittens using the tunisian crochet stitch that looks just like its been knitted.

Archived