Hediye

Flower Bed Blankie

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting items that I have made, hope you like them.

post-4771-135897701782_thumb.jpg

post-4771-135897701785_thumb.jpg

post-4771-135897701788_thumb.jpg

post-4771-135897701791_thumb.jpg

post-4771-135897701794_thumb.jpg

post-4771-135897701798_thumb.jpg

All your projects are wonderful!

All of these are great! :clap:clap:clap The flower blanket is amazing and I love orange (pumpkin) set :c9

All look exquisite! You do beautiful work! TYFS!

Really great works of art. What type of yarn did you use for the white one and size of hook ? That is a mary maxim pattern correct?

Your work is beautiful.

I LOVE them! All of them, but clearly the most impressive is the flower afghan! I love the pinks and the pattern is unique as I do not think I have ever seen it! Your hat and scarf sets are really pretty and the other afghan is gorgeous too! Great work! For the first time you post finished projects, you have knocked my socks right off! :)

wow...very impressive work !!!!! LOVE them all :)

everything is lovely! I am partial to greys, and so of course LOVE the grey set, and the blankee, my gosh, lots of work there! Nice job!

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments. The flower blanket is my favorite too. The other blanket is "Annie's Lace Throw" a kit I bought from Mary Maxim, the flower one is also a Mary Maxim "Precious Designs For Baby" booklet, I just checked there website and the booklet is available for 2.97.

Hediye

http://www.marymaxim.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10054_3074457345616954045_-1_3074457345616691773_3074457345616691773

I love the flowered blankie!!!

They're all gorgeous. I fell in love with your grey blanket though, nice work & thanks for sharing!

Beautiful work!!! Love all the projects you posted, and I'm sure glad you did!! Awesome work!!

Thank you Karla, the blanket is actually Denim Blue the same as the kit. My daughter took the picture with her camera and for some reason the color came out light.

Hediye

You've made some very pretty things! Thank you for sharing them with us!

Gorgeous - all of them! LOVE LOVE the flower afghan!

All beautiful! Please keep on sharing!

I really like the deep scallops on the Annie's Lace afghan (wish the pattern were available without having to buy the kit). And the pink posies are delightful. Was that a pattern or a kit, or did you create the design yourself?

Everything you made is simply gorgeous!!!! Love the hat and scarf sets. And the flowered blanket is my favorite. Thanks for sharing with us. :manyheart