Blanket in a day...........

teakaycee

Yep.............. made this in one day.

First let me say how lucky I am to have a husband that supports all I do.... like my addiction to coffee and yarn being a couple of things. :)

Hubby came home the other night from work and said that there was a guy at work who's wife just had a baby and he would like to give a blanket to them for their new son.

So............ the next day I get out some soft baby blue yarn and started up my hook! :)

This is what I created! It was really fun... and really easy! Started the middle with a hexagon flower and just went from there!

The next morning I bagged it up ... tucked in a card... and sent it off with hubby to take to work for his friend! :whew

I sure hope mom... dad and baby like it!!!

post-18634-135897701042_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

Amazing!! If I were the new Mom, I know I'd love it!! I'm sure the parents and the new baby will enjoy it immensely... it's gorgeous!!

:hug

Amazing! I've sure never completed an afghan in one day! That is a really cute pattern too! Love the color as well! I am betting your husband's co-worker's family will be very happy with their gift and never guess you made it in one day!

That's gorgeous I'm sure they'll love it! I'm jealous you could get the idea & do it in a day, it takes me 2 months to decide what I want to make someone, soooo many options :D

That is beautiful! And completing it in one day is amazing! You must have been in the zone lol! Im sure the new family will love it and I bet your hubby is so proud you would do that for him! I would like to see the pattern too, well done.

Omgoodness.............arent you all the best ever!!!

Thank you so much for all the compliments!!!!

I have the pattern half written ...... :hook

Its really an easy pattern... and makes for a unique blanket!

Thanks again for all the wonderful comments! :hug

:heart

:mug

Archived