Titus2woman

Perfect Purse and Maui Shrug (just added!)

I made this Perfect Purse to go with the Maui Shrug (pic to come later) for a black tie event. It was sooo much fun~wanna see the shoes, too? I tell you the truth: I haven't worn heels or hose in twenty years! The joke was I better not drink anything there so I wouldn't hafta go potty and try to pull 'em up again~LOL! :D (((((HUGS))))) sandi

ETA that I HATE full pics of me, but it really blessed me to see other large lady pics in this shrug to decide whether or not it would work for me. That's the only reason I shared it... It was PERFECT for me not wanting to bare my big arms!!!

I did change the specs after reading on Ravelry what others had done. I started with a chain of 77. I bordered the sleeves with a row of sc, then I followed with a row of dc/dc decrease every other stitch, then finished with a row of dc.

The rest was 1 row of sc followed by 1 row of dc.

post-15188-135897701034_thumb.jpg

post-15188-135897701037_thumb.jpg

post-15188-135897706569_thumb.jpg

post-15188-135897706572_thumb.jpg

Edited by Titus2woman

:heart it (& the shoes!!!)

Love the clutch and those shoes are awesome, BTW!!!

Very pretty! I can't wait to see pics of your shrug too :) I hope that you had a wonderful time!

Very pretty.

You are lovely! The shrug is pretty too. Thanks for sharing your pic.

You look beautiful! I love the purse and shrug!! Great work!

I have looked at the maui shrug before, and couldn't imagine it on myself...

But your pictures make me think it just might work for me.

Thank you for sharing!!

:cheer

Thank y'all! Happy Stitcher, I did change the specs after reading on Ravelry what others had done. I started with a chain of 77. I bordered the sleeves with a row of sc, then I followed with a row of dc/dc decrease every other stitch, then finished with a row of dc.

The rest was 1 row of sc followed by 1 row of dc. I'll add those notes to the first post!

Thank y'all soooo very much!!!! It was not easy to post these pics, but I'm on an accept myself journey right now~so it was nice not to crop it to bits for a change...

Love your purse, shrug, heels and gorgeous red hair! You look very nice and I love the pic showing your face. Nice pose! I too, love a shrug to take care of the upper arm baring so many of the really nice dressy dresses leave. You did a great job and glad to hear you had a great time too!

*THANK YOU!* A dear friend took many pics of us when we dropped our children off. AMAZING~kept the kids, took professional pics, and then gifted me birthday picture frame collages when we returned! OH were we SPOILED! The event was for my darling's graduation as a Journeyman Electrician. :)

beautiful! you look wonderful in it! congratulations on the graduation!

(¯`v´¯)

`*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• Perfect!!! •¨¯`•

you did a great job and look beautiful!!!!!

:heart

:mug

Gorgeous - everything is just gorgeous. I'd seriously consider pushing a woman in those shoes over to whip them off her feet and run away with them. :lol And you look like a 1940s movie star! Love the shrug, love the purse - your husband must have been so proud!

The shrug is the perfect accessory to go with the purse & shoes! You look beautiful, no need to think otherwise!

Looks fantastic on you! I love the shrug pattern. I bet it was a great look all together!