New Additions Halloween Table

Tampa Doll

With being stuck in one place due to a broken ankle, I had plenty of time to crochet. Well, I got a lot of my to do list done.

Here are some for Halloween.

2 spiders that are coasters in a Crochet World magazine. I used size 10 thread, so there wer cut down in size. Then I had to make 2 spider webs. Then I think the purple bat is from a Crochet Today magazine.

I made a clothespin witch and a Gingerbread cookie cutter Witch. If you look, you might be able to see the spiders in her hair and on her hat.

Then there is the mummy, frankenstien and the candy corn. That was a kit from Mary Maxim.

Hope you enjoy my new friends.

post-105-135897700639_thumb.jpg look close - even more

Thank you all. The ankle is feeling great. I have one more trip to the Dr, then I am free. I don't have to wear a brace on it now.

I love the spider coasters also, thought they were cool.:devil

Great to hear good news about your ankle :hug

Your new additions are so cute! I cannot chose what I like the most. The spiders are sooooo scary :hook - look so simple to make but the effect is just striking! And two witches took my heart :manyheart together with a bat :yes

I love them--those spider coaster are really cool, but my most favorite of all is the Candy Corn!!! :jack

I'm very happy to hear that you only have 1 more trek to the Dr and that you are now brace -free:clap

Glad to hear your ankle is so much better!

All of your work is amazing.

I have a question: Where in the world do you store all the table things you have made??????

Thank you all for the compliments. In a couple of days I will have pictures of the table.

As for storing? I have shelves in 2 rooms that hold the dolls and such, and some containers in the garage that holds all my covers and the table and under the tree.:hook

Archived