Akua

Looking for Knooking & CroHooking

I just got a set of knook hooks from eBay and as soon as i finish my current tests and commitments, I will try it. I think there are others

who want to try this technique.

Earlier this year I taught myself the basics of crohooking and made a couple of pieces. I love it, as I am generally monochromatic, and this pushed me to

combine colors.:hook

I have played around with knooking and i like it, but it takes me at least 3 times longer than just knitting. I wanted to know how to do it and now I can, but I will probably only ever do plain hats or garter stitch things with it cause purling is a pain to me. I love crohooking and crochetknit also. fun and makes a nice fabric.

I just got a set of knook hooks from eBay and as soon as i finish my current tests and commitments, I will try it. I think there are others

who want to try this technique.

Earlier this year I taught myself the basics of crohooking and made a couple of pieces. I love it, as I am generally monochromatic, and this pushed me to

combine colors.:hook