crochetluvknot

Ivory Sparkle Pinwheel

I just got this one finished and I think my mom claimed it :) Its a pattern in circular baby afghans I used an H hook and ILTY in Ivory Sparkle its got a gold thread running through it. post-5171-135897699677_thumb.jpg

Beautiful!! Mom is smart to lay claim quickly to that peice.:yes

That is really pretty. No wonder your Mom claimed it.:hook

Thanks ladies, I sent her a picture and she told me thats for me right I said oh I guess it found a home. :) She already knows where she is gonna put it. She loves sparkly things so I made one for her for her Birthday with this yarn just an 8 point Round Ripple and this was left over so I thought I would just make this pattern and she loves it. Her friend wants one in white/silver sigh guess I need to get busy :)

gorgeous! Good work that you do. I have yarn the same color with the gold thread and was always going to make an angel filet afghan out of it but never liked how it looked so now I know what to do with this yarn. thanks for posting your ghan. I too like your Mom loves sparkles. lol

That's so pretty!

just gorgeous

Turned out beautifully. I love this pattern! I have made it a few times for new arrivals and they used it for the christenings. I'm sure your Mum will treasure it.

So cute! Thanks for sharing!

Wow! That's gorgeous!

put me down as a sparkle lover too if it doesn't have sparkle I add it many times..I love anything pinwheel, nice pattern and good job..

Beautiful -- I have that book and this pattern half finished. I am so bad about not finishing things lately! Maybe I will pull it out and see if I can finish up! Yours sure turned out so pretty. Mine is in some bright yellow yarn I wanted to use up and I think that is why I lost interest. It would look so pretty in another color -- like yours!