Ivory Sparkle Pinwheel

crochetluvknot

Thanks ladies, I sent her a picture and she told me thats for me right I said oh I guess it found a home. :) She already knows where she is gonna put it. She loves sparkly things so I made one for her for her Birthday with this yarn just an 8 point Round Ripple and this was left over so I thought I would just make this pattern and she loves it. Her friend wants one in white/silver sigh guess I need to get busy :)

gorgeous! Good work that you do. I have yarn the same color with the gold thread and was always going to make an angel filet afghan out of it but never liked how it looked so now I know what to do with this yarn. thanks for posting your ghan. I too like your Mom loves sparkles. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful -- I have that book and this pattern half finished. I am so bad about not finishing things lately! Maybe I will pull it out and see if I can finish up! Yours sure turned out so pretty. Mine is in some bright yellow yarn I wanted to use up and I think that is why I lost interest. It would look so pretty in another color -- like yours!

Archived