Akua's christmas tree patterns

Akua

Akua's Christmas Tree Pattern

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/akuas-christmas-tree-pattern

This crocheted Christmas Tree pattern invites your hook and hands to celebrate the season in this fun design.

Hard to pinpoint a level, but given what I've seen called intermediate, this is intermediate, though an advanced beginner with a clear grasp of the fundamentals could make this.

It's very adaptable-- you could size it up -- or make it smaller. Instructions for how to enlarge it are there.

The pattern tree, six inches, is not stuffed, but is open-- the structure provides its own support. The smaller tree is 4 inches.

This pattern also works as a baby hat.

Included are instructions for a tiny star and as a bonus, instructions for a tiny tree.

The tiny tree can provide more than decor, since it's stuffed, it makes a great toy, too.

post-11881-135897698986_thumb.jpg

post-11881-135897698989_thumb.jpg

post-11881-13589769899_thumb.jpg

post-11881-135897698992_thumb.jpg

post-11881-135897698994_thumb.jpg

Cute! I need to re-trim my Christmas tree hat for the season since the garland was getting loose and some of the ornaments were leaving. Maybe I should make one of these!

(Yes, I DO go out in public with a Christmas tree on my head during December shopping trips. It's neat to be in a crowd of hurrying grouches and have them start giggling and asking where I got it and where they can get one.)

Archived