DebraKay

Great Side Table for Crocheter!

I had a Kirkland's gift card from my son and decided to spend it yesterday. I bought a few fall items to spruce up the home front and found this magazine table that I knew in a heartbeat was actually my Crochet Table! The way the bottom is made, it is perfect to hold a few skeins of yarn along with my current crochet project! Thought this might look a little more tidy than the 2-3 totes I usually have surrounding my chair! Best part -- the table is only $50! I still had money on my gift card to buy the fall items!

(Wasn't sure where to post this -- hope this is okay.)

post-36681-135897698618_thumb.jpg

How convenient! I think if I had that table I'd probably just end up with an extra tote bag or 2 lol. It's very pretty - I LOVE metal work.

Cute table! Bet I'd have it filled up, and surrounded, in no time. :blush love the curved bottom, and I love scroll-work, too. :)

Yes, quite nice! But, in my case...I'm pretty sure that the cats would claim the lower part for their own. Especially if it were lined with nice, soft skeins and balls of yarn. "Oh, yesssss, my Preciousssss, we likes the table with metalwork," says one Kitty to the Other.

Nah. Not this time around, not for me. All y'all enjoy, though! :)

DCM

It's beautiful. DH is smart enough not to allow me to add a permanent table. Instead I have been using one of our wooden portable fold down tables. When company comes it folds down and is out of the way.:lol

I love your table. What a great find. But knowing me if I had that table there would still be tote bags of projects or yarn laying around it. But still I can picture it sitting by my rocker with a cup of coffee sitting on it. Nothing like crocheting and coffee.

oh I like that!! I might be tempted to use it for crochet as well, but thinking plants would look pretty, or my crochet books stacked up in the lower part, so many possiblities! Nice price too, you done good girl!