Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JWieber

Alphabet Pillow Pattern

12 posts in this topic

I have a link to a page with most of the alphabet pillow patterns, but there are several missing, specifically O, P, Q, U, V, X, Y, and Z. Is there a full list of the patterns somewhere for these pillows? My kids love them and I need some of the missing letters. Thanks in advance for your help.

Are you referring to Kimberly's [wovenspun.com] alphabet pillows? I just tried the wovenspun. com site and the patterns are no longer listed. I have no idea if these patterns are still available. I tried various ways of googling the patterns, but no luck. I'm so sorry I couldn't be of any help.

Thank you so much, both of you, but Kafskorner, I can't access that link. I have come across that link before and had the same problem.

Jen

There was a thread about this some time ago. It appears the website has something that is not allowed on c-ville that is why you cannot link to it here.

it no longer avalible . I have been looking for the same . I did the letter A for my grandson way back when and now my grandaughter saw the pillow and wants her own and she is a letter C so I guess I am on my own for this unless someone has one they would like to share. Thanks

I just found them on Ravelry. She says there is no Q but it seems like the rest are there. Hope that's the ones you want:)

p.s. I just did a search for Alphabet Pillows.

Edited by funnymom8
had to add something.