Beaded Chevrons Knooking Project

Amy

I'm working on another knooking project with ribbon yarn and beads. Here's a sneak peek:

beaded chevron.jpg

The beads are a very pale peach color in transparent glass. The camera just wasn't picking them up at all. The scanner picked them up, but the color is no where near as pretty or as subtle as the actual color.

That's beautiful! I just don't have enough hours in the day to churn out my jobs and also crochet. I'm having fun with Tunisian now, I want to learn to knit, and knooking caught my fancy just this week! Oh, the torture! lol. I love the way your project is turning out. Do you think that a purse using ribbon would be a good idea?

TFS :manyheart

Do you think that a purse using ribbon would be a good idea?

Well, it would certainly be beautiful!

The fabric I'm getting is very, very soft and drapey. If I were to make a purse, I would probably use some sort of metal frame to help give it support and structure and give it a very nice lining as well.

Well, it would certainly be beautiful!

The fabric I'm getting is very, very soft and drapey. If I were to make a purse, I would probably use some sort of metal frame to help give it support and structure and give it a very nice lining as well.

Hmmm... maybe an evening type of purse? I'm thinking maybe even a clutch with a kisslock closure or a purse with a metal chain as well? Thanks for the ideas!

Archived