Sherbert Shells Baby Blanket

Heather414

This is a baby blanket I just finished up for one of our nieces who is expecting toward the end of the year. I used Bernat Softee Baby yarn in Tulip and white for the blanket with an H and G hook (smaller hook for the border).

More pictures and info on my blog. This link will take you directly to the post.

http://heather-thegoodlife.blogspot.com/2011/09/sherbert-shells-baby-blanket.html

Thank you for looking! :)

post-28160-135897695834_thumb.jpg

Hi Heather-

Beautifully made baby blanket! The recipient will be so very pleased.

Re your instructions:

Border; How many Rev-sc are stitched in each corner?

"Simple Shell Stitch" for the blanket; Since there are so many Shell Stitch tutes out there, is there a reference to the stitch you used?

Thank you for sharing such a pretty blanket.

How funny...I am working on a baby blanket in the exact same colors! Yours is beautiful! Hope mine comes out as nice. Which pattern are you using? Is this the Tiramisu pattern?

Hi Kittyloverdeb, thanks for your nice compliment. No, this isn't the Tiramisu pattern, although I've made that several times and really like it. This is just a simple stitch pattern that gives the effect of a shell. I didn't write anything down. The pattern for the border is listed on my blog with a link to it in the post.

Thanks again for the nice comments. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived