grannyjudith

Teddy Bear Square

This pattern has not been tested. I was in a hurry to get it done and suspect I will need to edit it but take a look anyway!

http://crochetpatternsonly.blogspot.com/:think

Judith

How cute is that!!!! Absolutely adorable!:)

Very cute for baby! I really like his little bow!:clap :clap :clap

Good job!

:hug,

Lorry

that's really adorable! I've bookmarked the permalink, thanks for sharing! :manyheart

OMG that is tooo cute! I'm thinking different colors for different colors, maybe a checkerboard pattern...ohhh...another thing on my to do list!

OMG, I love it! I have never done filet, but I'd sure love to try with that little cutie! Thanks for sharing. :yay

Thanks so much for posting this pattern. It was perfect timing for me. A co-worker and I already had been making stuff for the preemie unit at Children's Hospital here in Little Rock and we've both stepped it up because of the hurricane. I imagine the stress that alot of these women have been through are going to cause an upswing in the number of patients they are going to have. I made a test square in ww with an I hook and I think 4 squares trimmed in white sewn together and trimmed in another round of white will make a nice size blankie for them.

Judith, thanks for the pattern! This should work up perfect for a rememberance blanket with a border around it.

Thanks so much for posting this pattern. It was perfect timing for me. A co-worker and I already had been making stuff for the preemie unit at Children's Hospital here in Little Rock and we've both stepped it up because of the hurricane. I imagine the stress that alot of these women have been through are going to cause an upswing in the number of patients they are going to have. I made a test square in ww with an I hook and I think 4 squares trimmed in white sewn together and trimmed in another round of white will make a nice size blankie for them.

Great idea for the preemie blankets!

Judith, thanks again for this pattern. I made a blue one this moring. Worked up really quick. I do have to admit that once I got started, I didn't follow the inst., I followed the pic. I am making a rememberance blanket out of it, so before I show it I have to add a border.

Judith, thanks again for this pattern. I made a blue one this moring. Worked up really quick. I do have to admit that once I got started, I didn't follow the inst., I followed the pic. I am making a rememberance blanket out of it, so before I show it I have to add a border.

I am sorry. I ended up giving it away before getting a pic of it. But, it worked up great. Thanks again

That is really cute!

Tobydog

adorable!

Awwww, that's so cute! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Tammy :hook