Teddy Bear Square

grannyjudith

OMG, I love it! I have never done filet, but I'd sure love to try with that little cutie! Thanks for sharing. :yay

Thanks so much for posting this pattern. It was perfect timing for me. A co-worker and I already had been making stuff for the preemie unit at Children's Hospital here in Little Rock and we've both stepped it up because of the hurricane. I imagine the stress that alot of these women have been through are going to cause an upswing in the number of patients they are going to have. I made a test square in ww with an I hook and I think 4 squares trimmed in white sewn together and trimmed in another round of white will make a nice size blankie for them.

Judith, thanks for the pattern! This should work up perfect for a rememberance blanket with a border around it.

Thanks so much for posting this pattern. It was perfect timing for me. A co-worker and I already had been making stuff for the preemie unit at Children's Hospital here in Little Rock and we've both stepped it up because of the hurricane. I imagine the stress that alot of these women have been through are going to cause an upswing in the number of patients they are going to have. I made a test square in ww with an I hook and I think 4 squares trimmed in white sewn together and trimmed in another round of white will make a nice size blankie for them.

Great idea for the preemie blankets!

Judith, thanks again for this pattern. I made a blue one this moring. Worked up really quick. I do have to admit that once I got started, I didn't follow the inst., I followed the pic. I am making a rememberance blanket out of it, so before I show it I have to add a border.

Judith, thanks again for this pattern. I made a blue one this moring. Worked up really quick. I do have to admit that once I got started, I didn't follow the inst., I followed the pic. I am making a rememberance blanket out of it, so before I show it I have to add a border.

I am sorry. I ended up giving it away before getting a pic of it. But, it worked up great. Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

Archived