amhmsh

Crochet Basketweave Pillow

I just finished this today, it is for my husband, he requested a pillow for his recliner.

The Pattern is from Leisure Arts Aran Pillows to Crochet.

post-10438-135897695308_thumb.jpg

post-10438-135897695312_thumb.jpg

post-10438-135897695315_thumb.jpg

I really like that alot! Was it difficult to make? Could a beginnner make it?

I like the colour you used as well, it just looks all chunky and cosy.

:clap:clap

Oh I like that.. looks Safisticated. If we ever get to getting new furinature, I"d love to make this! althou I"m sure between my kids and dog and cats it'd not lst :(

I love it. When my husband and I get our cabin finished. I would love to make that kind for the living room.

Beautiful! Did you do the same stitch on the back? I love the edging too? Is that reverse single crochet? :yay

That's so very lovely! I love the color! Might have to find this book/leaflet and try that out! TYFS!

Beautiful! Did you do the same stitch on the back? I love the edging too? Is that reverse single crochet? :yay

Thank you! No the back is all double crochet and the edging is 2 rounds of single crochet. I cannot for the life of me do a reverse single crochet, it always looks Horrible!!!!:lol

Well I have to make this pillow now to match my Basketweave afghan. I didn't think that I would be able to make the reverse sc as I had trouble with it too. It didn't look that great when I reverse sc in the back loop so I started over and went through both loops and it made the stitch more distinguishable. I am not sure what way I was suppose to do that with this ghan. I will have to order the pattern book to make some pillows now. nice work that you did on yours and I like them very much and the color you used. here is the link to my ghan if you haven't seen it already. http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=131992

This is so neat i been working on a blanket for my bed and was thinking about making some pillows as well . Nice work

Beautiful pillow - I love basketweave stitch, the color is really attractive, and you did a great job on it!