Turtle Tote

jillkap

Hi all!! I just wanted to share this purse I just finished :yay I'm calling ita "Turtle Tote" It's really just hexagons sewn together but the colors make it look like a turtle shell!! Thanks for looking :cheer I'll be adding it to my Etsy store soon!!

post-43909-135897695254_thumb.jpg

post-43909-135897695255_thumb.jpg

post-43909-135897695257_thumb.jpg

post-43909-135897695259_thumb.jpg

post-43909-13589769526_thumb.jpg

:eek OMGosh............... I have to make that bag! Have to I tell you ... have to!!!! :faint

that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!!

:heart

:mug

You definitely should!! Please share pics if you do :)

I love it! it really is just like a turtle! :lol

How do you attach the popper? Does it just sew to the lining? :blush

Fantastic job anyhow, well done!

:clap:clap

If by popper you mean the snap i just cut little slits in the lining and fastened it to each side (do this before you sew it to the crochet shell). If that's not what you meant by popper then I apologize!! :think

I love it! I love the fact that you took a side view shot of it too....it looks nice and roomy! Great job! :clap

Thank you!! I like to take lots of pictures so I can remember what I did :D

that is to cute.. now all you need to do is add a wee lil pocket where you can pull out a lil turtle head but it's realy a change purse attached ;)

That would be so cute!! Great idea :cheer

If by popper you mean the snap i just cut little slits in the lining and fastened it to each side (do this before you sew it to the crochet shell). If that's not what you meant by popper then I apologize!! :think

Yes, that'll be it. The little fastener, for keeping the bag closed.

Just me not knowing the correct name. OOPS! ;)

I just couldn't see how it was attched from the picture, you've made such a great job of it. Thanks for explaining.

:)

Archived