magiccrochetfan

Posting in an archived thread?

I participated in the Au Naturale swap, but I was able to post only one photo of what i received. Now i'd like to post with a link to photos on Flickr, but the thread is archived, and there is no button to post a reply to the thread, as far as I can see. Is there any way to post in the swap thread?

Not sure you can do that, but how bout putting it in Show and Tell, we all love pics!

I'd like to keep it in the swap thread, now it occurs to me maybe I can edit my last post in the thread. But you're right I could do show and tell as well.

The archive sections are generally closed to new posts.

I'm not sure if you'll be able to edit an old post or not. I know I can, but that might be just because I'm an admin.

If necessary, you can send me whatever you want to post and a link to the post you want me to add it to, and I can get the info in the swap thread.

I edited my last post in the archived thread to include links to the flickr sets. I sent a pm to the other swappers to give them the links, since they probably aren't reviewing the archived thread to see if anyone edited a post;)

Thanks, Katy and Amy!

Will you post in the show and tell, too? PLEASE!!! I wanna see!

Here is my last post in the swap thread, with one photo and links to the flickr sets http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=2331503&postcount=395 And from there if you want to see all the other swappers' photos, you can go to the entire thread by clicking on the thread title in the upper right. Thanks for your interest:D