Square Spiral Afghan

Carlinda

Just finished a baby afghan for a little boy this morning and thought I would share. It is done in an tunisian entrelac spiral that really highlights self striping yarn. I used Bernat Mosaic in Ambrosia and a regular K crochet hook. Thinking of making another in colorway Calypso which is Rainbow colored. I just love the way the colors turned out. Blanket measures about 32"x32" right now but have thoughts of keep on going and putting this on my sofa.

Thanks for looking and Happy Crocheting :hook

Carlinda :dog

post-41864-135897695007_thumb.jpg

I think it would lovely on my couch!!! :lol It's really beautiful Carlinda! Is this the same pattern that I tested for you? If so, I think I need to go buy some of this yarn!!!

No, this is not the log cabin entrelac. This one has increases and decreases in the corners to form a spiral. This one would also look good I think in Red heart collage or the new lion brand tweed stripes that I have seen at walmart.

Let me know if you would like to test, I am in the process of writing it now. I need to add some diagrams and should be done tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thank you for the lovely compliments everyone. I am now in the process of writing the pattern up. Will post in the seeking testers thread when it is ready for testing.

Happy crocheting, and again thank you.

Carlinda :dog

Wow Carlinda! That is just gorgeous! Love your color choice too. Haven't tried entrelac yet - kinda afraid too! lol I will definately try this pattern though! Thank you for writing it up. Will be watching for it!:manyheart

Archived