I'm so silly!

I was cleaning up my daughter's room, after she left for Spain today, and I looked in a drawer and found 6 skeins of yarn. I don't even remember buying it.

I must have put it in her drawer so my husband wouldn't see it. But I don't know when or why I bought it.

I do have a project in mind for it but it is just a goofy thing that I did.

Have you put yarn in a weird place?

:manyheart

Yes! :D I was cleaning out a closet this spring (for the first time in years) and found 2 bags of mill ends. Like you, I didn't even remember buying them, and it must have been a long time ago according to the price ---$1.99 each. :eek

My yarn is all over.. in totes, in bags, in baskets, etc. But I haven't hid any from myself YET. Forgot I had a color and went out to by more before checking however... GUILTY!

I just found a big trash bag of material in my closet this past weekend. Knowing I put it there "so I can remember where I put it" and completely forgot I even had it at all. It was a complete surprise.

Yay, Im completely normal then! My husband has asked me to use what yarn I have before buying anymore (I know, I know, he totally has no idea) so I have to be "inventive" getting it into the house and hiding it! I have mini stashes everywhere and even a little one in my car!!! But down the back of the sofa with a crochet throw on the top hides so much, that Im not completely sure what I have hidden in there anymore so unless I pull it all out I will never be sure!

Archived