What is the Thing You Misplace the Most?

Nox

In my life, I lose a TON of stuff, but I always lose cords (electrical) without fail. What do you always lose in your life?

I have to agree on the keys. And quite a few times I have to txt my phone to be able to find it.

Oh and my kids shoes. I guess it is not me that loses them but I am the only one that is ever searching for them on a daily basis no matter how many times I preach about putting them somewhere that they are supposed to go.

My purse is very tiny. I lose it all the time. Also, my cell phone & sunglasses. Things I sat down 30 seconds earlier..

Yeah we're going to go with "mind" to make it simple.

Other than my mind too, LOL, I tend to misplace my house keys. I walk a lot and when I get home from walks, I forget to put them back in the little waist pack I wear and just dump them wherever after coming through the front door. Then I run around looking for them. And my cell phone is next in line. But since I usually keep it turned off since I have two pagers,s), I can't call it.

LI Roe

I agree with katyallen8090. I lose my mind all of the time. Which probably explains why I talk to myself. When I do and my hubby hears me he thinks I am talking to him and ask me what I just said. When he does that, I lose my train of thought and can't remember what I was suppose to be doing. So yes, I am always losing my mind.:rofl :rofl

I lose my H hooks. I had four or five of them. I just had to buy a new one because I can't find any of them.

I lose the thought in my mind as I'm explaining something to someone. I think a lot faster than I can talk, so I always lose track of what I'm explaining as my mind is already on the next subject.

My purse and keys always go in the same spot as soon as I walk in the door, and cell phone is on a holster so it's normally attached to my waistband.

But another main thing I lose all the time... any hair ties, barrettes, headbands. I own at least 100 of them. I know where...um... 3 are? lol

The little scissors I use to clip my yarn/thread. I usually use them and then lay them down on the love seat (next to me) or end table. Invariably, when I reach for them again, they never seem to be where I thought they were!!! LOL

I lose pens~all the time. I can walk from one room to another and back and my pen is gone. lol.

My two younger cats steal my pens all the time!

My keys and cell phone. I often call my phone to find it and I really need to put a beeper or something on my keys. I also forget where I put my cup of tea. I'm always moving around doing different things and I'll put my cup down in one room, leave that room and forget where I put it.

easy. My mind!

I saw the title and planned on posting this ^ but Katy beat me to it. :lol

I have serious short term memory loss problems and I lose EVERYTHING! Wasn't so bad when dh was here to help but now, just ugh. My dd laughs at it and tries to help keep me together.

Once, Pat was looking for the Pepto Bismo. I had had it last and he couldn't find it anywhere. A few hours later, he opened the freezer and voila. There it was. No, I have no idea why.

I blame my dad. He's been known to put keys in the fridge before without thinking. :P

After reading all these responses, I realize we're all very much alike!! Now, the real question is: Do we lose things because we crochet, or do we crochet because we lose things? :think:think

• 3 weeks later...

Archived