One Walmart is $2.33 now for RedHeart SS

LI Roe

Happened to stop at a Walmart and noticed their yarn was back down to $2.33 for RedHeart SS, at least at that store. It still saddens me to see the small yarn department. I did see skeins of what I would call old fashioned Christmas colors in red/white/green like the skeins from years ago, regular acrylic, not what has been shown lately.

For a store that eliminated fabric bolts, they sure seem to have a lot of precut packages of fabric.

LI Roe

Last time I checked our Walmart still had the $2.58 AND some $2.88 prices on the Red Heart Super Saver. I thought it was the new that had the higher prices though. You must have caught them at the right time and they are actually reducing not raising! I should not have assumed ;)

I stocked up on what Red Heart I wanted when Red Heart had ALL of their yarn on their website for 25% off and then they had free shipping if you ordered so much too. I also got the red and blue colors that were on sale and they had them available in the 16 ounce size which I never see anywhere else. So, I figured for once, I made out better than at Walmart! :)

Archived