Fun with Lime and Purple!

just1morestitch

Hello Everyone-

Been a bit since I've posted anything. But recently I got some lime and purple thread and I've had fun making all kinds of things. Since there was a variety of items I posted this here. Hope that is the correct spot! Enjoy! :)

The first is a coaster; second: small motifs that will be made into earrings; third: a doily; fourth: a small motif that I really like (not sure what I will do with it so left a long string); and fifth: I was trying to show you the crochet part of a necklace that I made. Not a great picture. Sorry.

The earring motifs and the not-sure-what-I'll-do-with-it motif are from 201 Crochet Motifs, blocks, projects and ideas by Melody Griffiths. The rest are from the Ultimate Guide to Thread Crochet by Leisure Arts.

post-49448-135897693933_thumb.jpg

post-49448-135897693938_thumb.jpg

post-49448-135897693941_thumb.jpg

post-49448-135897694204_thumb.jpg

post-49448-135897694209_thumb.jpg

Hello Everyone-

The first is a coaster; second: small motifs that will be made into earrings; third: a doily; fourth: a small motif that I really like (not sure what I will do with it so left a long string); and fifth: I was trying to show you the crochet part of a necklace that I made.

LOL, I have alot of "not sure what I will do with it" items from thread left overs. I like the idea of making earrings with the samller ones, thank You.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived