Black Widow

cotton yarn

I prefer I Love This Cotton from Hobby Lobby... but there others too. Aunt Lydia's, Peaches & Cream, Sugar & Cream, etc. If you have a LYS you could look there. I guess which one you like will depend on the use ? For dishcloths I like to use the Peaches or Sugar. For a wearable I like the ILTC.

If you are looking for something soft, I would go with the I love this Cotton from Hobby Lobby.

Peaches and Cream has lost a lot of the colors they use to carry.:hook

My favorite for washcloths is Creme de la Creme by Red Heart. It is a bit thinner than sugar and cream or peaches and cream (which are now made by the same company so probably not very different any longer, I think). Creme de la Creme has a bit different texture and I just really like the way it feels.

ILTC is very soft and a bit fuzzy in my experience.

What kinds of things do you want to make with cotton?

for a wearable... Cascade Yarns Ultra Pima cotton...ooo lala! But I wouldn't use it for a bag or washcloth though I'm sure it would work for either.

I like Cotton Tots and I Love This Cotton.

My favorite is "I love his cotton" from Hobby Lobby - it's easy to work with and comes in a wide assortment of colors