JusOneKiss

Stashbuster Scrappy Sunny Spread

Now this one is a 10x10, so its rather large. This whole thing started as a way to de-construct my half completed projects (and folks, some of them were like 10 plus years sitting unfinished). I figured that they had been sitting long enough incomplete to so rerolled em. Between all the skeins of unused yard and all the half completed projects, I ended up with alot of sunny squares, but not necessarily enough of any one color to do the complete match up ones that I usually like to do. So, as my hubby has been mounting wall shelving to house my multitudes of skeins on our walls - I was taking skeins out of boxes and onto the shelving they went. Then I got to the box will all the squares completed but not sewn together. So....I sent off a bunch of squares that I thought I probably would not use to a crochet charity, and grabbed a bunch of the solid ones I had....and I still have some left unused (sigh)....and here it is. I have no idea what the colors where tho as far as brand/color. :day

post-16213-135897693828_thumb.jpg

post-16213-135897693833_thumb.jpg

post-16213-135897693836_thumb.jpg

Whoa! That's an amazing afghan! It's very bright and cheerful! Great work and it must feel like a tremendous accomplishment to have upcycled things that were previously left unfinished. :clap

That is a very fun afghan.

What a beautiful afghan love the random color combination really a striking afghan.

Wow! Love it! Such bright colors!

LOL...This afgan reminds me of Twister :) love the colors

Very nice - I love making bright afghans and this is a great one for stashing busting.

Oh my........you read my mind.....I am starting the exact pattern with with white also. Mine won't be as bright and cheerful though as my scrap colors are more dreary.

Yours is soo pretty and nice work!

Gorgeous! I have been seeing these made, I got the pattern, I think this will be my fall/winter project. Love it!

I really have got to give that pattern a go, I love it! beautiful work xx

Wow! Love it!

Such a happy afghan!

:heart

:mug

love it what a great way to use scraps, and repurpose yarn

I have been inspired to make a few of these.. The first will have mostly whites (as that is what I have most of and wish to shed XD) The pattern is so simple!!

That is absolutely gorgeous. It does not look like an afghan made up of leftover yarn or yarn from unfinished projects. It looks just like it was all well thought out. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

This is a really happy afghan. I love it!