Stashbuster Scrappy Sunny Spread

JusOneKiss

Now this one is a 10x10, so its rather large. This whole thing started as a way to de-construct my half completed projects (and folks, some of them were like 10 plus years sitting unfinished). I figured that they had been sitting long enough incomplete to so rerolled em. Between all the skeins of unused yard and all the half completed projects, I ended up with alot of sunny squares, but not necessarily enough of any one color to do the complete match up ones that I usually like to do. So, as my hubby has been mounting wall shelving to house my multitudes of skeins on our walls - I was taking skeins out of boxes and onto the shelving they went. Then I got to the box will all the squares completed but not sewn together. So....I sent off a bunch of squares that I thought I probably would not use to a crochet charity, and grabbed a bunch of the solid ones I had....and I still have some left unused (sigh)....and here it is. I have no idea what the colors where tho as far as brand/color. :day

post-16213-135897693828_thumb.jpg

post-16213-135897693833_thumb.jpg

post-16213-135897693836_thumb.jpg

Whoa! That's an amazing afghan! It's very bright and cheerful! Great work and it must feel like a tremendous accomplishment to have upcycled things that were previously left unfinished. :clap

That is absolutely gorgeous. It does not look like an afghan made up of leftover yarn or yarn from unfinished projects. It looks just like it was all well thought out. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Archived