I want to get to know you all better...

:think I don't know anyone here and I'm having a tough time making some connections..

If you could answer some questions maybe so I have something to connect everyone to, have just a little more background, and get an update...Thanks in advance :hook

What was your favorite afghan you ever crocheted? (Link or description is fine)

What style of afghans are you favorite?

What are you favorite color combinations?

Is there anything you haven't crocheted yet that you really want to?

YOU hafta play, too! :D I have made a couple of great connections, but like you not many.

I am working on my first ever full-sized afghan~an ugly blanket in hulk colors for my middle son. I am not sure I have a favorite style of afghan? I am planning a couple for my bedroom in Cowboy colors, including a starghan to use on the wall at the head of the bed! I want to crochet it all, but time and $$$ sometimes prevents me... (((((HUGS))))) sandi

What was your favorite afghan you ever crocheted? (Link or description is fine) So far it's the Moorish Mosaic afghan. I have made this twice and love the pattern. Here are they are: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=122891

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=116786

What style of afghans are you favorite? I'm on a squares kick right now, but that will change I'm sure! LOL

What are you favorite color combinations? I've been loving rainbow combo recently also.....that will change too!

Is there anything you haven't crocheted yet that you really want to?

I want to attempt the Catherdral Rose afghan someday....Here is a link to Ravelry where there are so many different color combos....

!!

The connections and friendships come with time. Like anything else worthwhile it takes a little bit to cultivate. The best advice I can give is to post and reply and chat. A lot of the CALS are very chatty.

I'd have to say my all time fav pattern is the round ripple. I'm so addicted to them!

I really want to try Mosaic Crochet.

I'm more of a creative crocheter than an assembly line crocheter. At first, these terms may look odd but they're used quite a bit here. It simply means that some people just love the act of creating stitches and find joy in reproducing them while others get bored easily and rarely make the same thing twice.

Hello There....I am not new here but I also don't have a lot of "connections". I check the site most every day but I am so busy @ work & home that I don't have a lot of time to crochet. I like to read what others are working on and sometimes even participate in a discussion. I really like this site. Everyone seems soooo helpful. I figure when I retire in a few years I can work more on crochet and maybe answer some questions.

What was your favorite afghan you ever crocheted? I finished one when I was younger (teens) now I am 56. Made it with my Grandma. Now I start many and finish few.

What style of afghans are you favorite? Any kind...mostly the ones I finish :devil

What are you favorite color combinations? I Love greens but If I am going to make one for someone else I will try to make what they like...

Is there anything you haven't crocheted yet that you really want to? A sweater!

:think I don't know anyone here and I'm having a tough time making some connections..

If you could answer some questions maybe so I have something to connect everyone to, have just a little more background, and get an update...Thanks in advance :hook

What was your favorite afghan you ever crocheted? (Link or description is fine) This is my favorite afghan. It used 100% cotton in lots of different colors.

post-44625-135897692477_thumb.jpg

What style of afghans are you favorite? My favorite styles are the ones with interesting patterns and colors that make you say wow every time you see it after it is done.

What are you favorite color combinations? I like using contrasting colors. Sort of makes the project POP when it is done.

Is there anything you haven't crocheted yet that you really want to? I have always seen the pillow/bed dolls that my mother makes and I have always wanted to make one.

What was your favorite afghan you ever crocheted? (Link or description is fine) My favorite right now is my son Jimmy's Guitar Afghan. There is a pic posted in show and tell

What style of afghans are you favorite? I've done several ripple with a Q-hook (but mostly because I did them as Christmas gifts for family the last two years with conecting colors, including Gma's had colors from everyone elses afghan.

What are you favorite color combinations? Depends on my mood. After so much orange, gray, and black lately I'm ready for some bright colors.

Is there anything you haven't crocheted yet that you really want to I would like to make a shawl and 2 bassinet purses.

I'm fairly new to the sight also. :hi I've joined in a couple of the threads. I was worried to join in to many at once that I wouldnt be able to keep up. But thinking now I should join in several more and see where and with who I settle in with. :scrachin Its worth a try.

Most of my crocheting has been for others. (Baby showers, my boys - afghans and toys, wash clothes for gifts,special olympics scarfs, afghans for raffles) I only actually finished an afghan for me a year or two ago - its purple and green. (Been crocheting since I was 9 -32 years)

Archived