I am a 27 year old stay at home mom of three girls. I have been crocheting since i was just a little girl with my grandma. She taught me a little as i was growing up. She passed a few years ago and i was still learning. I miss her dearly and wish she was here to ask questions and to show me more. I mostly know only a few things like single crochet, double crochet, triple crochet and how to make granny squares. I would love to learn how to do more its just hard to find people that will teach. I use you tube alot to show me certain things. I have started so many different blankets but have yet to finish any but one. I didn't finish it correctly because it fell apart not long after. I was unsure how to connect the granny squares and how to tie off when switching colors. I am slowly learning and would love to learn more. Glad i found this forum i didn't know it existed i was google searching a question and it popped up with this forum for the answer.

Hi:hi and welcome:welcome from the West Coast of Florida

Hi Misty,

Welcom to the 'ville from NC. You will love this site. There is usually someone who has the answer you are looking for or knows where/who to go to find the answer.

Howdy from Oklahoma

Welcome to Crochetville

Hi Misty! Welcome

Hello, and welcome to the 'ville. This is a wonderful family here, and they provide wonderful support. So, just ask your questions.

Welcome, Misty! I am so glad you joined us because this is the best place to get help with crochet problems. There's also a ton of inspiration for new WIPs and everyone is very thoughtful when it comes to sharing patterns. I hope this site and it's member will help you. See ya around the 'ville!

Hello from south Florida!

Hello Misty,welcome to Crochetville.