hi im misty

I am a 27 year old stay at home mom of three girls. I have been crocheting since i was just a little girl with my grandma. She taught me a little as i was growing up. She passed a few years ago and i was still learning. I miss her dearly and wish she was here to ask questions and to show me more. I mostly know only a few things like single crochet, double crochet, triple crochet and how to make granny squares. I would love to learn how to do more its just hard to find people that will teach. I use you tube alot to show me certain things. I have started so many different blankets but have yet to finish any but one. I didn't finish it correctly because it fell apart not long after. I was unsure how to connect the granny squares and how to tie off when switching colors. I am slowly learning and would love to learn more. Glad i found this forum i didn't know it existed i was google searching a question and it popped up with this forum for the answer.

Welcome, Misty! I am so glad you joined us because this is the best place to get help with crochet problems. There's also a ton of inspiration for new WIPs and everyone is very thoughtful when it comes to sharing patterns. I hope this site and it's member will help you. See ya around the 'ville!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived