1 x-mas ornament from each state

Nikkidear

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I tried to contact her here and Ravelry, still no answer.:hook Maybe I will try an e-mail.

Thanks Mary Jo. I dont want to bombard her with messages so if you are going to try to email i will wait to hear if you get a reply

I just heard from Nikki. She is sorry to make us worry, but she had 2 deaths in the family and has been traveling and helping out.

She said as soon as she can, she will let everyone know what she has gotten and what she needs.:hook

I just heard from Nikki. She is sorry to make us worry, but she had 2 deaths in the family and has been traveling and helping out.

She said as soon as she can, she will let everyone know what she has gotten and what she needs.:hook

Oh how sad! Thanks for letting us know. Now we can send warm thoughts her way and won't be worrying too much now.

Sorry for the delay. Think things are up to date now, will check in again on Monday.

Things have been rather crazy lately. Had 2 aunts pass this month, 1 was very unexpected and my uncle is beyond devastated. To add to the crazy we have to travel to CA this weekend to defend ourselves in a ridiculous court case. We are actually being sued by the people who robbed us at the beginning of the year for costs they incurred robbing us. They called it moving help. They postponed this 3 times because they know they don't have a case. We finally got a hold of the clerk and begged to be seen by a real judge and for no more postponements. Fingers crossed. So that gets everyone up to date on some of the crazy around here. Again sorry for the delays and disappearing on you guys, you're all so great for doing this and putting up with me :)

Sorry for the delay. Think things are up to date now, will check in again on Monday.

Things have been rather crazy lately. Had 2 aunts pass this month, 1 was very unexpected and my uncle is beyond devastated. To add to the crazy we have to travel to CA this weekend to defend ourselves in a ridiculous court case. We are actually being sued by the people who robbed us at the beginning of the year for costs they incurred robbing us. They called it moving help. They postponed this 3 times because they know they don't have a case. We finally got a hold of the clerk and begged to be seen by a real judge and for no more postponements. Fingers crossed. So that gets everyone up to date on some of the crazy around here. Again sorry for the delays and disappearing on you guys, you're all so great for doing this and putting up with me :)

Nikki, so sorry you had two deaths in your family:hug.

Being sued by someone who committed a crime against you.........that is just unbelievable!!! Hope you have a good outcome on that:yes

Ok, I'm assuming (bad idea I know) that the green highlighted means you've received the ornament from that state?

If you still need one for KY, I'll ship one out over the weekend, but if not than just let me know!

I'm sorry for your loss. :hug and prayers to you and your family!

Ok, I'm assuming (bad idea I know) that the green highlighted means you've received the ornament from that state?

If you still need one for KY, I'll ship one out over the weekend, but if not than just let me know!

You are correct. The green ones are done/taken.

Sent mine from KY last week. Just checked and it's not showing green yet on the list so I'm getting concerned since you haven't gotten it yet. I sent it USPS. Just wanted to let you know it's somewhere in the US mail system. Hope you get it soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone this is Nikki's Husband Ryan. Nikki's laptop is dead so she is without a computer for a week or two. She has gotten everyone's ornaments I think and will be shipping out the package on Monday. She is currently in NY, as we just got word that her favorite Aunt (her Mom's younger Sister) passed away suddenly. She's pretty torn up, and asked me to write to you all. She has lost too many family members this year, but I know this one hits home for her more then most. The burial is on Fri, so she'll be driving back on Sat. We'll prep the package on Sunday and have it out first thing Monday morning. Thank you for all your patience.

Ryan

Archived