1 x-mas ornament from each state

Nikkidear

Here is my ornament. Like #1Crochetfan, I made something you think of when you think of Florida. I made a Flamingo.:hook

[ATTACH]45218[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]45217[/ATTACH]

It is in the mail today. I left the card envelope open, incase you want to see it.:hook So glad I could help.

Wow, it's fantastic!!!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOOOO, the snowflake is so pretty, and I luv the flamingo. My sister in law is a snow bird, NY (LI) in the summer, FL in the winter. She has flamingos (pink ones) on her lawn in NY, so she has a little of Florida with her all the time, :lol.

Mary Jo, I LOVE the flamingo. Pat and I had a private joke about flamingos. Love looking at them at the zoo here. One year, they fed them too many carrots and the flamingos were all ORANGE!!!

I have my ornament done. Need to snap a picture and find a card then I'll get it off for you. :)

Mary Jo that flamingo is darling :) I need to figure out what I'm going to make I thought a little cowboy hat but it wouldn't be flat. Maybe a boot :think

Thank you all. It is actually a fridge magnent. This is the book I got it from. I think there is a horse, but CPC has a cowboy boot pattern.

This was such a cool idea.:hook

Since Christmas is the birthday of Jesus, I wanted something to represent Him. I chose this cross. I haven't done much in thread but I think it will be okay. It can be a bookmark too.

post-44513-135897697141_thumb.jpg

Since Christmas is the birthday of Jesus, I wanted something to represent Him. I chose this cross. I haven't done much in thread but I think it will be okay. It can be a bookmark too.

Looks great!

I'm glad this is really taking off now! :cheer

That is very pretty. I think it is perfect.:hook

It's very pretty!

I'm still deciding on what I want to do. I'm leaning towards a painted ornament rather than a crocheted one for this. We're in the process of buying a house right now, so at the moment a lot of my time has been spent packing. In a little over a week I should have my craft supplies all unpacked (hopefully), and be able to get mine made up.

Oh, what a cute snowman!!:) I'm sure all of the ornaments you made, grannyannie, are cute!

I want to make my card, but have to carve time to work on it. I would like to get the card done over the weekend and then mail it out sometime next week, but unfortunately, this weekend will be too hectic for me to get it completed.

There is too much going on and I really want to do a nice job on it!

Archived