Sealife Afghan for baby

jillkap

Hi all :waving Here is my latest afghan, it's tunisian project #2!! :cheer I think I'm obsessed with this method hehe This afghan is for my cousin and her family, they are having their third baby in October, they're waiting to be surprised by the gender so I had to choose something gender neutral. They live in Maryland and love nature and the ocean so I thought this was a great choice!! I love how it came out :manyheart Thanks for looking!!

post-43909-135897690608_thumb.jpg

post-43909-135897690612_thumb.jpg

post-43909-135897690613_thumb.jpg

post-43909-135897690615_thumb.jpg

post-43909-135897690617_thumb.jpg

post-43909-135897690618_thumb.jpg

This is really, really pretty and cute, I love the ocean, fish, etc. you did a great job, awesome!!! I also like tunisian crochet but this must be hard to work in these objects??

If you are interested in sharing I would love this pattern. Happy crocheting :)

This is really, really pretty and cute, I love the ocean, fish, etc. you did a great job, awesome!!! I also like tunisian crochet but this must be hard to work in these objects??

Due to copyright laws and our forum guidelines, the original poster can only share a copy of the pattern if she designed it herself.

If she's not the designer, she can only share information about where you could purchase or download the pattern for yourself.

absolutely stunning!

Thank you!! :)

I love how it came out too! This is a keepsake! So beautiful, I'd want to make a wlal hanging out of it and then design the nursery around it!

Thanks so much!!

Wow! That's beautiful! I love how you used the different colors in the afghan to do the border as well.

Thanks!! I like to add my own touch to it :)

It wasn't hard at all (especially compared to the last project I did (http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=130103) This blanket actually only took me 5 days!! :cheer (I'm currently out of work) It went super fast! I bought the pattern from the Citi Usa website, Janet has lots of beautiful graph patterns on there! She includes directions and helpful tips as well as the pattern, and your purchase is contributing to Project Linus that she promotes :)

Very nice! I love the edging too!

Thank you!! :)

I love how it came out too! This is a keepsake! So beautiful, I'd want to make a wlal hanging out of it and then design the nursery around it!

I was thinking the same thing!! I would hang it on the wall---what a piece of art!!!!!!! This is amazing!!!

Archived