Sign in to follow this  
Nahvrianna

Please "like" my page on facebook!

I'm doing a drawing on Monday if I get to fifty likes for a free pair of crochet crocs:clap

I just set up my page this week and am trying to get word of mouth out a little since I lost my job last friday. Anything at this point helps since I don't qualify for unemployment:(

Thanks in advance guys:hook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Hooker-In-Me/188502634549284

DONE! So sorry about the job loss (my darling's there, too), looking forward to winning the drawing (~smile~), and I hope you make TONS of money doing what you LOVE with crochet!!!!! :)

Thank you so much everyone who liked it. 8 more by tomorrow and someone wins a free pair of crocs. I would love to do this for a living, just need to advertise a little more!! People are ALWAYS having babies, lol. I do really appreciate the support though, and I'm always sharing links on my page too(even my regular one), so if you like me, and send me your link, I will like your page as well!

Just bumping..trying to get 75 likes by the end of today!

I just did, too. Sorry about your job loss. My husband was laid off last December. Every little bit helps, doesn't it... :)