My Sweater with Irish Crochet Embellisment. Done! Done! Done!

Katchkan

Kathy -- I do not have words to fully describe my admiration for such a beautiful sweater! The embellishments are so artfully done and the care you took with it is obvious. I appreciate the delicate design -- so many flowers but tiny and artfully displayed! It is absolutely beautiful and I know anyone would love to sport a sweater like this. You are right that this sweater can be worn anywhere!! Add a long slim skirt and you could wear it to a dressy affair, with slacks to a casual get-together. Not too many places it would not be perfect! I just love it! You are one talented lady!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you everyone for you sweet remarks. They are appreciated and cherished. Sharing is half the joy of creating at least for me.

Oh! I don't like cameras because cameras don't like me..... I am not photogenic and never have been. So so don't expect to see it on me except in real life.

It's piece of art! :clap:clap:clap But I'd rather to see it on you :D not the manikin ;)

Thank you once again everyone. I do love sharing with everyone. Shame I can't on all my projects. But as I said that's part of the price of being a designer. At least it is getting closer to when I can actually wear the sweater. Convention is only a few weeks away and after that it might just cool down enough around here to be able to wear it. Getting excited about convention........

• 3 weeks later...

I just want to share with everyone that the sweater has been oohed and Aahed over here at convention. I wore it Tuesday when I arrived and will wear it probably one more day while here. Having a great time by the way.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived