Three more out the door!!! that rhymes!!

katyallen815

Three lovely ghans went out today, here are pics, should have thought to take a pic of the recipients as well, but didnt, darn it, Anyway, were well received!!! Im thrilled they liked them, and am glad to have a bit more space in my craft room too!! Two more to go, one to DD, and one to my sis in Iowa! yay!!

post-40621-135897688713_thumb.jpg

post-40621-135897688718_thumb.jpg

post-40621-135897688721_thumb.jpg

Thank you all for the nice comments! They took a couple months to make, but got them done all in time for the time I had planned to gift them! I hosted the neighborhood coffee this past Tuesday, and there are actually including myself 8 of us, one has gone back to her home state for a while, I don't count myself, as I can have an afghan any time, and of the remaining 6, three I had gifted last year for xmas their ghans, and the last 3, I just got to know in the last few months, so they were the recipients of these three, so thanks to Pat , Marcia, and Margie, gave me a good excuse to finish them in time for the coffee! Thanks all,the funnest one was the third one, I did not get bored, lol the white trimmed one, is the prettiest, and the brights, are bold and cherry! I liked the way they all turned out, so did the girls! thanks again!

Archived