My create as you go hook case

AbbyNormal

I have been wanting a new hook case and started looking through here at all of the ones shown to see if I could find some inspiration or a pattern I liked.

Now I am not saying I didn't find a pattern I liked, I found tooo many. :D

So I was looking through my stash and tried to find some yarn I didn't have much of that I couldn't do much else with.

Now from what I gather, I have squares on the brain. So I started making these tiny squares and just kind of made this all up as I went. :crocheting I even put in a lining so my hooks didn't escape out the holes in the case when it was done. (nothing wore than losing your hooks! :eek)

I hope you like it. So far I do :yay

post-44625-135897688022_thumb.jpg

Front

post-44625-135897688032_thumb.jpg

Back

post-44625-135897688035_thumb.jpg

Opened

post-44625-135897688038_thumb.jpg

Inside

Wow, you really went all out. I love the bright colors. You won't be able to misplace it for sure.

LOL if you know me then you know that is not true! I have a LONG history of losing things AND getting lost.

I love the separate little compartments inside. I should make something like that for my steel hooks - thought I had lost those yesterday and tore the house apart looking for them. I found them eventually though.

OOOOH, is there a pattern for this?

hmmmm I bet I could remember enough of what I did to come up with a pattern.

Let me get back with you on that one :)

Nice,and quite a good compact size for hooks and such! Just slip that into your tote, and off you go!

exactly and it will roll up slightly if you need it to also

I kind of got burnt by some "testers" for my pattern. I will add a couple finishing touches to what I have written up and leave it at that.

I am glad I learned my lesson there. I am just too trusting for my own good.

If I see my case pattern up for sale I am going to go beet red. But anyway, it would be my fault for testing out the testing section.

It does make me happy knowing that you all like it though. Thank you :)

Archived