Sunshine On My Shoulders Wrap Pattern

Beverooni

You are all very welcome. If you have any problems at all, please let me know. I absolutely love this shawl. It's so soft. Everyone that sees it wants to touch it. I love it when that happens.

Yes, I purchased it at http://www.creativeyarnsource.com. It's very soft. I have used several of the yarns there and they have all been really nice.

That is so beautiful and it looks soft as butter! I have never worked with that yarn before...do you order it online? Thanks for sharing your pattern with us!

Beautiful shawl. Light & lacy but just enough to keep the cool air off of you. My daughter will be getting married next August. This might be perfect for her to have at the reception if the A/C gets too chilly but not cover up her gown too much. It will be nice to make as a gift for her anyway. Thanks for sharing!

I think you are so right. My own daughter made a similar comment about it being perfect in white for a wedding shawl. It's just the right weight and not too heavy or cumbersome to fold over your arm or have nearby.

Beautiful shawl. Light & lacy but just enough to keep the cool air off of you. My daughter will be getting married next August. This might be perfect for her to have at the reception if the A/C gets too chilly but not cover up her gown too much. It will be nice to make as a gift for her anyway. Thanks for sharing!

I am so pleased that you like it. If you have any questions at all, please let me know. If you do make it I hope you will post pictures here so I can see how they turned out. I'm thinking another one might be in the works for my mom for Christmas. During her visit last week she thought something that weight would be perfect to carry with her to church meetings because when the A/C is on she gets really cold. I might sew a little drawstring bag for her to keep it in. While making it I found my medium-sized one held it perfectly.

Archived