Diamond Duffel

TheKnottyMale

There is no actual pattern for the bag. I got the motif from Carol Ventura's Laptop Bag pattern. You can find it in the June 2007 issue of Crochet World Magazine.

I worked a round, flat bottom that was equal to 15 repeats of the motif. I slightly changed the look by only working 4 small diamonds between the large ones. When I got to the top, I worked the extra row of diamonds that is visible in the center section of Carol's laptop bag pattern.

I wanted a double draw string closure and I encased the handles with 1/4" nylon braided rope.

[ATTACH]43757[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]43758[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]43759[/ATTACH]

I want ALL your bags!

Now!

Please!

kuddles

Now you sound like all of my friends/relatives :lol

You wouldn't believe how many bags I've made that I don't own. Gotta admit though... it's a real treat gifting one. The look of suprise is worth the money and time spent making them.

Beautiful design! I love the diamonds and kudos to you for being savvy enough to modify the design for the purpose you wanted! You really did a great job with this. It looks amazing!

Now you sound like all of my friends/relatives :lol

You wouldn't believe how many bags I've made that I don't own. Gotta admit though... it's a real treat gifting one. The look of suprise is worth the money and time spent making them.

I want to be your friend!

Do you live near Chicago? hee hee

kuddles

Archived