I Won, I Won, I Won!!!

As my buddy Kuddles would say...Woot, Woot, Wootington!!! I got an email from Kim Guzman saying that I won a Knook Kit from Leisure Arts! She had a contest on her blog where if you left a comment you were put in a drawing to win one of these kits. I hardly ever win anything so I am super excited not only to win this but to learn something new!!! :jumpyay

Congratulations! You'll have to let us know what you think of the set after you've had a chance to use it.

As my buddy Kuddles would say...Woot, Woot, Wootington!!! I got an email from Kim Guzman saying that I won a Knook Kit from Leisure Arts! She had a contest on her blog where if you left a comment you were put in a drawing to win one of these kits. I hardly ever win anything so I am super excited not only to win this but to learn something new!!! :jumpyay

Woot!!!! Congratulations--have fun with it---and be sure to let us know how you like it!!!!!

Congrats!! I bought one at Wal-mart at while ago and thought it was fun (a little slower than knitting).

Have fun when you get it and be sure to post pics of your finished projects!!!

Julee

Archived