Baby Changing Set.......

teakaycee

Made this set for a friend.

There is a Stash Buster Tote (to carry all this in) ... Granny Blanket (to change baby on or cover them up) a bottle cover (to keep milk warm or cold) and a wipe pouch (to carry wipes.. and a couple diapers)

post-18634-135897686252_thumb.jpg

thanks for looking

:heart

:mug

• 2 weeks later...

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» THANK YOU •¨¯`•

Your compliments are very much appreciated!!! It helps to keep me from self-doubt. Knowing so many others see what I made as 'good work' keeps me doing what I do!

God Bless you all!

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» THANK YOU •¨¯`•

Your compliments are very much appreciated!!! It helps to keep me from self-doubt. Knowing so many others see what I made as 'good work' keeps me doing what I do!

God Bless you all!

............:: Thank you Thank you Thank you ::..........

ditto neighbor! on both the set being so cute, and the comments being so uplifting it keeps us going!

Just wondering honey, where did you get the pattern for the bottle cover?? or is it one you made up yourself? I would love to make a couple of these to put in for my bubba.. who by the way i think is going to be coming soon...

thanks honey xox

Leanne xoxo

Made this set for a friend.

There is a Stash Buster Tote (to carry all this in) ... Granny Blanket (to change baby on or cover them up) a bottle cover (to keep milk warm or cold) and a wipe pouch (to carry wipes.. and a couple diapers)

[ATTACH]43608[/ATTACH]

thanks for looking

Thank you so much for the continued compliments!!!

The bottle cover I just made up as I went along. It was simply a circle started with 12hdc then doubled to 24dc ... then dc in each dc until its tall enough for the bottle you're using. Run a ribbon or crocheted chain through the stitches for the tie. Congrats on your new baby!

thank you!! hes being a bit of a bugger at the moment.. one minute he wants to come out, next thing he doesnt.. had contractions again last night then they stopped.. GGGRRR. im 27+6 today..

i just made a bottle cozy, will post a pic in baby cal thread and one on here so you can check it out.. like you, i winged it, didnt come up too bad i guess.. the bottles im going to use for him are round, they are more hexagon shaped..

the wipe pouch is also a brilliant idea, my, you are so very clever!!!!

Loads of love to you, Leanne xoxo

• 2 weeks later...

Just came across this thread today - but I just wanted to tell you I love the idea of the tote and blanket together - great idea!! (I have the SBT pattern). A couple of questions, what kind of yarn did you use and what size are your squares? Thanks!!!

Archived