dorothysgirls

A Pen for August! It Arrived!

IT'S ME -- IT'S ME :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

AND I AM SO SORRY YOU HAD TO WAIT.

I WAS AWAY ON VACATION AND ARRIVED HOME TODAY (A DAY EARLY BECAUSE OF THE HURRICANE THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT).

I HAD TO PICK UP MY MOM BECAUSE SHE IS AFRAID OF THE STORM AND I PICKED UP MY MAIL AND PUT IT ON THE COUNTER WITH ALOT OF OTHER STUFF.

BUT IT'S ME - IT'S ME :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

AND THE PEN IS BEYOND BEAUTIFUL AND I AM SO GRATEFUL THAT THE TWINS PICKED OUT MY NAME.

I HAVE BEEN SITTING HERE AND JUST DOODLING (SP?) BECAUSE I LOVE THE WAY IT WRITES AND THE WAY IT FEELS IN MY HAND.

ALREADY TOLD DH TO KEEP HIS HANDS OFF!!!! :D:D:D

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR HAVING SUCH A GREAT GIVEAWAY AND SELECTING ME AS THE WINNER :cheer:cheer:cheer

IT'S ME -- IT'S ME :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

AND I AM SO SORRY YOU HAD TO WAIT.

I WAS AWAY ON VACATION AND ARRIVED HOME TODAY (A DAY EARLY BECAUSE OF THE HURRICANE THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT).

I HAD TO PICK UP MY MOM BECAUSE SHE IS AFRAID OF THE STORM AND I PICKED UP MY MAIL AND PUT IT ON THE COUNTER WITH ALOT OF OTHER STUFF.

BUT IT'S ME - IT'S ME :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

AND THE PEN IS BEYOND BEAUTIFUL AND I AM SO GRATEFUL THAT THE TWINS PICKED OUT MY NAME.

I HAVE BEEN SITTING HERE AND JUST DOODLING (SP?) BECAUSE I LOVE THE WAY IT WRITES AND THE WAY IT FEELS IN MY HAND.

ALREADY TOLD DH TO KEEP HIS HANDS OFF!!!! :D:D:D

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR HAVING SUCH A GREAT GIVEAWAY AND SELECTING ME AS THE WINNER :cheer:cheer:cheer

I am so glad that you liked it! I am also glad it didn't get lost I ws going to call the PO on Monday if I hadn't heard anything!!

Congrats!!!! Enjoy it--I know what you mean about doodling with it!!!!

Stay safe in the storm----i'll be glad when Irene has left town for sure!!!

I had a dream about the pen last nite, but I can't remember it now :lol:lol But I do know that I dreamt about it!!!

It rained hard last nite and now its a beautiful day - I am glad that we came home because one of the roads that we would of taken is closed.

Thank you again, I am feeling soooooo special - I love feeling special - LOL:clap

Congrats Janet...Well deserved!!!

A good piece to jot your notes about the ville....

I hear Coney Island got hit with alot of rain and floods. Still waiting for news from family and friends on Long Island. I went through Gloria, and she was alot drier...

I have to make my list of things to do this week and I can't wait to use my new pen!!!!! :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

I have to make my list of things to do this week and I can't wait to use my new pen!!!!! :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

I got so much done today, so now I can check things off with my new pen!!!!