For baby Klara

Titus2woman

This is for baby Klara, the first baby to be born after many miscarriages and a very long bedrest in the hospital for pretty much her entire life in Mommy's tummy. We are praying for her to be healthy and have fully formed lungs, as she is expected to be a preemie.

The Baby Girl Sleeper Set is from crotiques.com.

The Preemie Ribbed Beanie is from here. (Monet)

The Shell Stitch Beanie is from here. (Blue with flower in the left pic, variegated pinkin the right)

Joanne's Preemie Hat is from here, the flower link is from the Shell Stitch Beanie. (Green)

The Simple Crossover Booties are a free Ravelry download.

BB's Preemie BBib pattern is from archivedweb, so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share the link?

The Crochet Shell Stitch Cap for Kids is from Miracles Happen... (Pink)

ETA OH WOW! I just got the e-mail that Baby Klara is HERE! She was born early this AM, a good four pounds or more, and healthy lungs (in the pic she is SCREAMING~LOL)! OH PTL! ~Tears of rejoicing!!!~

post-15188-135897685772_thumb.jpg

post-15188-135897685776_thumb.jpg

The outfits are all beautiful! :c9... And welcome Baby Klara! I'm so glad to hear that her weight was okay (for a premie!) and her lungs developed sufficiently. ... We're all rejoicing with ya! :yay

Everything is so lovely. I particularity love the combination you used for the sleeper set. I am glad to know that this precious baby arrived healthily, and she and her family will be in our prayers!

Archived