lil_hippie

PM's Problems

I've been sending PMs & replying and it does fine..Until I check my sent messages and it says there are non. :angry I'm not too sure what to do about this...:think I hope I can get this problem fixed, soon.

Thx.

Just responded to your Contact Us form request for help.

In case anyone else has the same question, I'll answer here, too. Your PMs are actually going through fine. You just need to change a setting so you save a copy of the PMs you send.

Click the User CP link in the dark blue nav bar at the top of the page. Scroll down to the Settings and Options section and click Edit Options. Scroll down to the Messaging and Notification section and find the Private Messaging section. Click the last box there to enable "Save a copy of my sent messages...."

That's it. The next time you send a PM, the forum software will save a copy in your Sent folder in your PM box. :)

Just responded to your Contact Us form request for help.

In case anyone else has the same question, I'll answer here, too. Your PMs are actually going through fine. You just need to change a setting so you save a copy of the PMs you send.

Click the User CP link in the dark blue nav bar at the top of the page. Scroll down to the Settings and Options section and click Edit Options. Scroll down to the Messaging and Notification section and find the Private Messaging section. Click the last box there to enable "Save a copy of my sent messages...."

That's it. The next time you send a PM, the forum software will save a copy in your Sent folder in your PM box. :)

Thank you Amy! I actually had that question the other day. I knew it was a setting I needed to change, but was not sure where it was or how to get there. ;) I have now changed it and won't have to remember to click the little box at the end of each message that also gives you the option of saving a "sent" msg to your inbox.