Corner Start Entrelac Afghan

Carlinda

Hello,

Just finished this afghan up today. I was lucky enough to get new a new couch and love seat so wanted to make a throw for them. I worked out how to do Entrelac diagonally with a corner start. I alternated two colors of homespun yarn each tier of diamonds. I really love how this turned out.

Not the best picture, the camera did not pick up some of the subtle shading of the lighter color. I am debating whether to write up the pattern for this or not. Not sure if there would be enough interest. I will say working entrelac in homespun made the homespun much easier to work with.

Carlinda :dog

post-41864-135897685439_thumb.jpg

AWESOME! STUNNING!! Colors are my favorites :) Would love pattern and would love to learn to do entrelac, keep saying that, just haven't worked up the nerve.

Beautiful afghan! I keep wanting to learn this technique. Let me know if you make the pattern available!

I would love to make one, Ive just started another entrelac in the round and love the idea of a corner start! so if you get time to let us know how you got it started, I would love to know along with all the other ville hookers lol

.:: Absolutely Beautiful ::.

need a tester? :D

I will start working on the pattern for this in the next few days. Teakaycee I will let you know when it is ready for testing.

Will need to make another project with this technique to write this up. I write my patterns as I am crocheting them to ensure I do not miss anything. So will take me little while to get this written up, but will post when I need testers.

And I appreciate the lovely compliments from Everyone, thank you.

.:: Absolutely Beautiful ::.

need a tester? :D

I will start working on the pattern for this in the next few days. Teakaycee I will let you know when it is ready for testing.

Will need to make another project with this technique to write this up. I write my patterns as I am crocheting them to ensure I do not miss anything. So will take me little while to get this written up, but will post when I need testers.

And I appreciate the lovely compliments from Everyone, thank you.

Sounds awesome!!!

oh... btw............love your new logo! Its too cute!

how do you like it? I mean I'm sure you do... but are ya happier with this one?

:heart

:mug

Archived