Crocheted Tree

clearwaters

Guest labcrazy

That is sooo neat! Was it very hard? And did it take very long??

I also wanted to ask about one of the pictures in your picture. It's the one of the young man in the Army uniform. I noticed the blue braid on his shoulder. Is he infantry? It caught my attention because my brother just joined the Army this year. He is Infantry, stationed at Ft Lewis in Washington.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Kelly

labcrazyland.blogspot.com (a pic of my brother here!)

I'm sure the directions for that tree are still in this house, somewhere. I've had them for years. Just not exactly sure where they're hiding at the minute. I found a teeny tiny string of lights. So, even gets lit up every night. :D I made a couple of the ornaments - the felt snowman, the little package and the star on top.

Kelly, that is my son in uniform. He was infantry when he started out. He finished up in the military police. He served 8.5 years. He's been out 4 years now.

WOW!

I never saw WOW!.....so take that as a huge compliment!

did you crochet star rounds in increasing styles and slip them down a dowel rod or what? You have my brain buzzing......I LOVE IT!

I'm like you........last year I cut a branch off our holly tree and stuck it in a face and hung a single cat in the hat silver ornament on it!

That is soooooooo neat. :))

Hi everyone, I'm new to the board but have lurked for a couple of weeks.Clearwater65 I hope you don't mind if I tell

these ladies where I found the pattern for the crocheted Christmas tree. I use Yahoo and typed in"crochetnmore Christmas tree" and the pattern is the second one. I enjoy all the projects you make. If you have trouble finding this maybe I can email it to you. I'm fairly new to the computer so don't know a lot of the tricks yet. Hope you enjoy the pattern. Dot

I have already made my first mistake. I meant to say that Clearwater 65 has her tree decorated so much prettier than the pattern I found. This pattern needs to be spiced up some. Thanks, Dot

That's cool Dot. I'm just sorry I didn't know that sooner. I spent about 45 minutes this morning transferring the pattern to Word. Had I been smart enough to look online, it would have saved me the trouble. :lol

And Welcome to the board.

This :*ctree tree is adorable. What a great gift idea for an elderly person living in a nursing home!

This could be part of the charity CAL next year! :thinking1

• 10 months later...
This is the tree I made for DH and me. It's just the two of us. The kids are all scattered. I don't want or need a huge thing. He really enjoys this one.

103_0370_2.jpg

Hello:

What a lovely tree. Can you tell me how tall it is? Also, I do not crochet, but I am interested in purchasing several of these trees and would like to know the fee for doing so. Thank you.

Lorene in Ohio

Archived