auntbubbels

Font change for Forum

The size of the text changed on my entire forum - it's way too small. How can I enlarge it?

Thanks

Is it just this forum? Or other internet pages too? If it's the last one you may have zoomed out or changed text size in your internet settings. I have google chrome and my internet settings are located at a wrench in the upper right corner just under the X to close the window. That's just a guess. If it's just this site then I have no idea.

I don't know but you can change the size of the text on any page by holding down the control button and spinning the scroll wheel on the mouse.

Wow - that worked - how did you know that!!!! Now I can read the print

Thank you sooooo much:cheer:cheer:cheer

It's just one of the many doodads of info I have stashed away in my Secret Squirrel Bag of Tricks lolol.

I'm glad it worked for you.

It's just one of the many doodads of info I have stashed away in my Secret Squirrel Bag of Tricks lolol.

I'm glad it worked for you.

YOU my friend are the amazing one!! I never knew this!!!!!!!! ANd I too travel around with a loaded secret bag of tricks, but this is a new addition to mine! Thank you Michele!!!!!!

You can also change the display size of the text on web pages through your browser's toolbar.

In Firefox, go to View, then Zoom, then click any of the options. You can change text size only, or zoom in or out on the entire page, or reset it to your defaults.