Stocking Stuffers/chapstick cozies

mrsvickers

Merry Christmas Ya'll:*csheep

I'm just finishing up a few stocking stuffers and wanted to share what I was doing with all my new friends at Crochetville!

This is my first attempt at posting pics on the web so please bear with me.000_0208.jpg

This is a chapstick holder I made from a pattern on Crochet Pattern Central. It is the Key Chain lip balm holder in the "holders" category. Instead of the loop for a keyring, I made a long chain (120) and attached it to the other side so that it can be worn as a necklace. Little girls just love these and I find myself making them for all of my daughters friends.

Danielle

Wait! I've got more!

000_0213.jpg

These are water bottle holders I made for a niece and nephew. I used the water bottle bag pattern from the Crochet by the Hook website. Instead of a drawstring, I made an open top a shoulder strap. The navy one is a variation of this pattern with a different inset design. Thanks Dot for the great pattern!

000_0212.jpgThese are stitch markers I made myself! I used lever back earring parts and prewired beads from Michael's, and the crosses are from Wal-Mart. I made a set for each of the ladies in my shawl group. Danielle

What an :sun EXCELLENT:sun idea about using the lever back earrings for stitch markers!:clap

:w-flake :w-flake :w-flake :w-flake :w-flake :w-flake :w-flake :w-flake :w-flake :w-flake

Archived