Apak

Mug for crocheters :)

For me Crochetville is like very familiar, but still not discovered completely ville :) So I keep walking and visiting all the streets, corners and paths... One day I found links to the site with amazing crochet gadgets - T-shirts, mugs, bags, etc. I just couldn't stop searching it again and again :drool Finally I felt inspired enough to design my own crochet mug and here it is!

Well, it's butterfly mug :D The text is something like: Surgeon General's Information: A butterfly a day guarantees good mental health. :D And this "something" that looks like a flower is just a charted butterfly pattern :D

I made the same mug in green for one of my aunt and I will make another in blue and yellow for 2 other aunts. The butterflies are the their most often made projects.

post-30828-135897683433_thumb.jpg

post-30828-135897683424_thumb.jpg

Love them both!

;) In fact it's one - you can see its front and back :) Another 2 mugs are sent to be done :hook

How beautiful and hey put me on the list of Aunts.:D

They are going to love them and so unique to you with the butterflies.:hook

They are just soo fitting aren't they? Beautiful design!

Edited by janni
spelling

How beautiful they are!!! And they scream "YOU" with the butterflies---- (BTW- can you add me to the list of ever-growing "Aunts"?):lol